- Formal education not necessary, but associate’s degree in any related field helps. On the job training provided.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in telecommunication systems installation and repair.
- Dependable transportation.
- Knowledge of electrical fundamentals (Journeyman or Apprentice license is a plus)
- Ability to read electrical one-line drawings
- Willing to work six days a week (56 hours).
- Advocate for safety.
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30 & Confined space training also provided.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 10 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Ability to perform duties in extreme varying temperatures, e.g., exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions, on your feet, 8 to 10 hours daily, up to 6 days a week.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits offered; Health, Dental, Vision & 401K, short term and long-term disability and FSA.
Only local candidates will be considered. Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding vacancies with this position.