- 10+ years of experience in the Building Design & Construction industry, applying VDC processes on a range of projects.
- Specific technical expertise with VDC systems is required. The VDC Director will be expected to become an internal expert and resource on the Systems making up the construction of a building.
- Experience in developing BIM Standards, and oversee implementation of such throughout an organization.
- Experience in hiring, training and managing other VDC professionals.
- Experience in construction means and methods especially in the application of technology on a range of project size and complexity.
- Demonstrated abilities and relative experience in preconstruction, field management and construction processes.
- Must have credibility and drive; be a self-motivator that can get things done.
- Must be able to apply management skills to reach a consensus from a variety of differing opinions to produce a common thought.
- Must be a good communicator, well spoken with the ability to express themselves in written form as well.
- Must be an effective trainer.
- Attention to detail and can create and document processes and procedures. This includes financial analysis to present the business case of construction modeling.
- Should have direct experience with various BIM-specific software platforms: Revit, Navisworks, Autodesk 360Glue, etc.
- Solutions-oriented, including the ability to convey the value of construction modeling (e. g., what piece of the project to apply it to, the value to the project, selling the concept to the project team and management staff, and documenting successes).
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
All applicants will be subject to background check and drug screen.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits offered; Health, Dental, Vision & 401K.
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding vacancies with this position.