- Minimum two plus years relevant experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Management Information systems, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to work after normal work hours as needed/on call rotation
- Possible light travel
- MCP certification in desktop Operating System software required within the first year of employment.
- Basic understanding of networking principles:
- Client Server networking
- the Internet
- Basic knowledge of CAT5 wiring
- Basic knowledge of wireless security and wireless client configuration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to perform basic user account administration
- Basic understanding of network firewalling/security technology
- General knowledge of server maintenance tasks:
- Backup software monitoring and troubleshooting
- Disk defragmentation
- Event log review
- Hardware monitoring tool review
- Corporate antivirus software experience
- Spyware removal experience
- Troubleshooting fundamentals
- Ability to break problems down and use a logical process of elimination
- Firm understanding of desktop hardware
- Ability to diagnose hardware problems.
- Familiarity with desktop hardware diagnostic tools
- Understanding of RAID
- Solid understanding of mobile device configurations and support
- Ability to follow complex detailed instructions to accomplish more complex tasks. Example: Desktop Deployment Guide
- Knowledge of Sage Timberline/Abra/Construction real estate management
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, and upholds organizational values.
- Communications - Expresses thoughts clearly in written form, articulates verbal thoughts understandably, demonstrates active listening skills, comprehends information heard, uses appropriate communication methods, and keeps others informed.
- Conflict Resolution - Maintains calm under pressure, encourages respectful dialogue, confronts difficult situations without bias, acts within realistic timeframe for resolution, and resolves conflicts through fair negotiation.
- Consistency - Follows through as promised, confirms people know each other's expectations, arrives to and completes meetings on time, meets with direct reports in-person regularly, and changes decisions rarely.
- Cost Consciousness - Saves money without lowering quality of service, performs within approved budget, conserves company and customer resources, develops profitable new revenue streams, and identifies new ways to lower costs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to a positive team effort, balances team and individual responsibilities, listens attentively and openly to others' views, gives and sincerely accepts feedback, helps the team stay focused on key objectives, resolves team conflict before it escalates, and places the team's success above own interests.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 80 lbs.
All applicants will be subject to background check and drug screen.
Salary requirements commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision and 401K